We designed this pattern to adapt to fourteen of your body measurements. Your measurements are used to customise:
- The tapering of the trouser leg so that the fabric falls smoothly over your leg and tapers towards the ankle.
- The curvature and length of the crotch to prevent pulling or bagginess.
- The size of the back pockets to keep the proportions just right.
- The hip curve
- The trouser length. We recommend these trousers to reach to the ankle as visible on the images above.
All of the measurements combined make it possible to achieve an impressing fit no matter the size.
Trousers like these, also called slacks or dress pants, are a classic design. Elegant yet slightly androgynous, they are a perfect solution if you want to look polished at all times. Since they are as comfortable as a pair of jeans, they can be worn on casual occasions as well. Here are the design features at a glance:
- Midrise waist
- Darts at the back
- No pleats at the front
- Faced slant pockets at the front
- Single welt pockets at the back
- Straight waistband
- Crease lines
Video sewing instructions
With this sewing pattern, you will get access to the Video sewing instructions. The designer made the video tutorials to enable you stress-free sewing no matter if you are an experienced sewist or just a beginner. You can also use them to teach yourself a new technique. The videos include:
- how to stitch a front fly zipper,
- stitching front slant pockets,
- making the single welt pockets,
- creating the interlined waistband,
- stitching the belt loops,
- and hemming.